Monday, February 23, 2009

Fanarts? :D




Well, my good friend Julian Sanchez (Colby, you would know him as Arhdiy) has made some sketches of a few scenes of the story. Since this was actually part of a deal that I would write more chapters for each new drawing, I owe him three new chapters. Fortunately, seeing the pictures has renewed my interest in the story. Looking back over what I have written so far, I can see stuff I would like to change, but I will let that wait until later. If a plot point depends on some change of previous material, I will say so, but leave the actual change for later. Anyway, he tells me that these were done with a sharpie. Not bad at all I say, for an unforgiving medium like that. I especially like the second picture, with Gaelin and Trista standing alone by the fire.
For a possible closer look at the drawings, try this link. http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=a2e93d3ff4&view=att&th=11fa395e75e072ea&disp=imgs If it doesn't work, please let me know.

2 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for quite some time for chaper eight and above, hope the waiting will be over soon. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My appologies, creativity took its own vacation during Christmas break and when I came back to school I quickly ran out of free time. If I can finish my chemistry test this weekend, I will also try to write a new chapter. The next two will probably focus on Gaelin. Thank-you for your continued interest and patience.

    ReplyDelete