Friday, November 7, 2008

NaNoWriMo

Just to remind everyone or inform any new readers, the chapters I am putting up are for a novel I am writing during November as part of the National Novel Writing Month challenge. What you see is strictly rough draft. It has received only the most cursory editing. I have never done something like this before, and honestly, I really don't know how the story will progress or end. I don't even know what genre it will end up in, though I guess I am aiming for a young adult age group. It may be that I try a couple different things before choosing and polishing one for the final plot. Thank-you for bearing with me, and any constructive criticism is welcome. This will be edited later, so even any small points will be kept for consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment