Friday, November 7, 2008

The Prophecy

my name is rose lachenhild, and what you didn't know about me is that i am a killer. i have killed a man, and it wasn't clean or easy. i didn't have a gun, or poison. i didn't even have a blade. i only had what the lord above gave me. when i was assaulted by a man, i crushed his windpipe with my teeth. by the time i had gotten a grip he was in the midst of orgasm. i held on and his own movements helped my teeth tear his flesh. by the time it was over; it was over. half-suffocated, his throat crushed and torn, and with blood rasping in his lungs, it took him a few more minutes to die. i kept him company, as i didn't have the strength yet to move away. i might have passed out. when i could, i got up, gathered my torn and blood-stained clothing around me, and slunk back to my home. i threw away my ruined clothes, showered, and brushed my teeth. the blood taste lingered in my mouth, but it didn't matter. none of this mattered. you see, i had known for a long time that this was going to happen. merlin could see the future, but he was blind to his own future. if only he had known what a mercy this was. i was a killer for a long, long time before this ever happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment